Contacting a seller

Hello. I have contacted a seller a number of times over the last three weeks about an item but unfortunately I’ve not had a response. Is there any way still white can contact them by another method such as phone? I am very keen to buy the item. Thanks!

2 Responses

I'm having this problem with all 3 sellers I've contacted, a couple have replied once or twice and then go silent even though you've seen your message, it is beyond frustrating!

Hi Ladies,

We display each sellers response rate and average response time on each listing which can help determine how active they are in responding back to you.

Stillwhite does not offer phone support but if you email our support team via here: www.stillwhite.co.nz/help/contact we can email the seller on your behalf asking them to respond back to you.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Absolutely fantastic site, allowed me to find the dress of my dreams at a great price. Thank you
More
buyer
Wendy,
15 hours ago
Amazing. The perfect way to buy without pressure. Find what you like in the store, then buy it on here for less!! I got a style that wasn’t sold in my country for half of what a shop quoted!!
More
buyer
Hanna, Oklahoma City
1 week ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.co.nz