Im looking for a specific dress

I am looking for a specific Rue de Seine dress- Adelia Lune. Is there a way for me to get a notification of when someone is selling it?
Thanks!

4 Responses

Hi Amanda, You can create a saved search for a specific dress or designer. That way when a new dress gets uploaded fitting your saved search you will get a notification. You can create your saved searched here: www.stillwhite.co.nz/shop

For some reason I cant add the Adelia Lune dress by rue de seine. Its giving me an error message. Any suggestions?

Hi Amanda, When creating a saved search you will have to edit the search preferences to the exact details of the dress, not the dresses name as some sellers do not list the name of the dress.
For example, you can create your saved searched for designer Rue de Seine and edit the Silhouette, Neckline, Size and Back options etc to the exact dress you are after this way when a new dress gets uploaded fitting your saved search you will get a notification.

Oh that makes sense! Thanks so much

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Megan was so helpful! The site easy to use! What a wonderful way to find a dress for the right price!
More
buyer
Jodi,
2 weeks ago
I felt safe, secure and the site was easy to navigate. My dress is an absolute stunner! Would recommend to anyone.
More
buyer
Emma, Brisbane
4 weeks ago